Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Do I even have a last nerve anymore?

The reason I ask that question is because it's been tweaked so many times over the past few months. Here's the latest transgression. My roommate talks on the phone (or videochats) his girlfriend basically every waking minute of the day. Towards the beginning it didn't so much bother me, but now I find myself cringing every time I hear him say "Hello" or "No, you text ME." How about you both pick a time and text each other so I don't have to hear you have the same conversation every half an hour? Perhaps an alternating system, so you'd have an equal share of the texting. Would it be that difficult? Hell, I'll even make up the timetable for you.

It's gotten to the point where I find myself wondering "What could possibly be left for these two dimwits to talk about?" Here's what I've come up with:
1)Zoo animals
2)Staplers
3)Intelligent movies (no, Charlie, G.I. Joe doesn't count)
4)Anything pertaining to schoolwork (it's like the institution doesn't exist for either of them)

Can you think of any other obscure things for them to talk about? I'm thinking as a Christmas present, I'll make a list of talking points for them. Oh, and I'll also invest in a new pair of earplugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment