Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rihanna - The Wait Is Ova - NOV.23.09



Sending music lovers into a tizzy, pop-icon Rihanna released new information about her upcoming album, entitled "Rated R. This morning at 11:23, her new single called "Russian Roulette" debuted and after listening to it a couple of times, I decided that I wouldn't ever listen to it again. It's not that it's an awful song, but I had extremely high expectations that Rihanna's song did NOT meet. She had been hyping the release of the single with a promo video touting a snippet of her second single "The Wait is Ova" (good promotion, Def Jam) that actually had me excited. "Roulette" is a ballad, not the typical first-single off of albums, a slow burner that showcases Rihanna's more than adequate vocals but fails to excite. I, for one, can't wait until "Ova" drops. Until then, enjoy a both songs:


No comments:

Post a Comment